Fancy on trying the PaleoBarefoots® for new experiences?
Then this information is of particular importance; your new Barefoots will fascinate you from on the first step and can accompany you for a lifetime! Be a child again and enjoy without concern that barefoot feeling on all natural surfaces on land, as well as around lakes, coasts and in water!
What you should know about them ...
Do the PaleoBarefoots® fit my feet?
- You should feel comfortable wearing them! So ...
- First, check fit and size very well!
- Adjust regular tension via the laces.
- They should not feel too tight in any area of the foot.
- If they do feel too tight or too loose, get in touch with us.
What can be done with Paleos®?
- Enjoy recreation and nature - walk and stroll ...
- Most suitable for grown, soft, and natural soils.
- Grass, moss, meadow, sand, soil and water are great.
- Caution, the Paleos® get slippery on smooth, artificial surfaces!
- The PaleoBarefoots® are pure outdoor minimalists!
- Do not wear them at home in your apartment!
- Avoid surfaces such as gravel, concrete, asphalt, etc.
- Not all of our Paleos® are running shoes - just walk, don't run.
- If you want to run, use the special inner sock or the ankle savers!
- Remember: the Paleos® have no cushioning at all!
Did you know that?
- PaleoBarefoots®Running is like being purely barefoot.
- So you will experience the same beautifu feeling; hard, soft, warm, cold, wet, dry ...
- Never been running barefoot before? Start with a soft surface and dont do too much!
- Experienced in barefoot running? Nevertheless, at first not too excessive!
- Then wait a day and watch your feet - enjoy the reaction.
- Take them with you and wait until you are in nature.
- Just in case, always carry spare shoes.
- Don't forget the water for the rough cleaning.
- Or just start somewhere near a lake!
- Are you diabetic? Be especially careful.
And after use?
- Immediately after use, rinse the PaleoBarefoots® well with fresh water.
- Wash them regularily at 60-75 ° C in the washing machine - several times if needed.
- Keep them cool, dry and hang them somewhere. Remember, although they are of indeed very high quality stainless steel, like any jewelery from this material, they can oxidize.
What material are the Paleos®?
- Stainless steel material no.: : 1.4404.
- Finishing: bright, shiny, glossy, polished.
- Skin-and food-friendly (DIN EN 1811).
- Hygienically completely safe.
- Decades of proven reliability in body protection.
- Rings per m2: ca. 134.700 Stück.
- Light transmission: approx. 43,2 %.
- Even 100% permeability for water and temperature.
Important information about your Paleos®!
You already have them? Fine, let's start gently ...
Thank you for purchasing your PaleoBarefoots®, a true high value quality product. With a team of 70 testers and over two years of development work, we took a lot of time to optimize this unique minimalist footwear – the first ever to give a real barefoot feeling. They really are different than anything you'll have experienced so far. Now it's up to you to maximize your pleasure with them. For this reason, please let us give you some important tips before you start.
The Paleos® should fit snugly around your feet and must not be overly tight or loose. Keep in mind that they should not press tightly against any part of your feet (particularly toes or front) but also avoid them sitting too loosely. Take your time to adjust the laces optimally to the shape of your feet. Walk around a little on a natural surface and adjust the lacing until you don't feel any pulling or rubbing anywhere on your foot. Once you've adjusted the laces, they'll stay in place, and you just need to open and close the heel lock to put on and take off the shoes.
Some areas in your home may distort your fist impressions, particularly if they are slippery and unnaturally hard (tiles, wooden flooring, hard flooring, marble). Don't assess the fit or the barefoot feeling on these surfaces. Instead, try to walk on a smooth, softer surface such as a carpet or better yet: Go outside and walk over a lawn or a forest path. The Paleos® are pure outdoor footwear and belong to natural surfaces or in the water!
If you aren't wearing the provided Paleo®-Inner-Socks or/and the Paleo®-Ankle sleeves with Velcro fastener, the PaleoBarefoots® should not be used for hiking and running longer distance - but rather for the 'wellness' experience of walking barefoot. Walking in PaleoBarefoots® really does mean walking barefoot. Please take it easy at first, particularly if you are not used to walking around barefoot.
Depending on the type of ground, initially 15-20 minutes of wear is long enough to expose your feet to the natural sensations of the underfoot surface. Longer initial wear times can potential overwhelm your feet or cause discomfort. In order to provide the most relaxing experience for your feet, try changing surface often - try mud, sand, grass, forest paths, water etc! Remember PaleoBarefoots® exist for natural surfaces!
Give your feet time to adjust over a few days, wearing the Paleos® for short times, and you'll find that your comfort and experience rapidly improve until you're wearing them for long walks through the forests in complete comfort!
That is also important!
Some people have very sensitive skin on the instep and around the ankle of the foot. Here are some important tips to avoid pressure or wear that might cause soreness or skin irritation:
► For strolling and walking: Just wear the Paleos® alone and lace the Paleos® a little more loosely.
► For longer walking or hiking: Wear the Paleos®-Inner-Sock inside, lace snugly, but not tight.
► For Running, jogging and other sports: Wear the Paleos®-Inner-Sock and/or the
► Paleos®-Ankle-Sleeves provided, and lace fairly snugly.
Indulge your feet in experiencing the changing sensations of water, soil, gravel, grass, leaves and so on. Variety is very important, and don't forget to try puddles and watery surfaces! Don't worry about dirt and moisture: Up to 200,000 nerves end on your foot-soles and want to experience stimuli. They will reward you with a cozy and warm tingling after your trip.
To care for your PaleoBarefoots®! always rinse them with clean, fresh water after every use and keep them hanging in a dry place. If not, they may oxidize slightly and they'll lose their beautiful gloss. Better yet: Wash them regularly in a washing machine or the dishwasher at a warm temperature in a small fabric pouch, such as those provided for washing small delicate items.
Enough words and tips, get out to nature, and get your Paleos® on!
You'll find much more information, test reports and videos on our website. We welcome your pictures, experiences and any short reports of your experiences with your new PaleoBarefoots®. Please do get in touch with any questions or if you're unsure about anything!
We now wish you good grounding, sensory highlights and many moments of joy and well-being, perhaps even bringing back old memories of childhood when we ran carefree and barefoot!
Enjoy and best regards, the GoSt-Barefoots-Team!