Welcome at GoSt-Barefoots and the Paleos®!
We are focussed on nature! In eg Germany, roads and other infrastructure, as well as settlements and cities occupy approximately 15% of the total area. Well, with Paleos® we make safe outdoor shoes for the remaining 85%! "Natural Running" in its purest and most consistent form! That's why you'll find here highly-comfortable and breathable barefoot shoes for leisure at the city and residential areas, but no trainers for enduring running on roards and sidewalks! Instead we have sturdy outdoor equipment that has been developed to protect the feet from injury in waters and at natural environments... without isolating you from it! When surfing, sailing, diving, fishing, kite surfing, kayaking, rafting, wading, hiking, cross-country running... depending on model and options even while strolling, gardening, indoors, the gym, at your office or for leisure!
Especially in the natural environment the bare feet are particularly vulnerable to injury from seashells, sharp stones, broken glass, waste metal and all sorts of other hazards which are not threatening when shod. The PaleoBarefoots® provide the protection you need whilst assuring the freedom you desire. Described as Barefoot Safety Shoes, they will indeed keep your feet safe but will also do far more besides. Knowing your feet are safe and protected will relax you, provide confidence and allow your focus to be elsewhere, however, there are far more advantages to wearing a pair of Paleos®.
The proprioceptive system controls our balance and movement ensuring our foot position will be wellcoordinated and controlled for ultimate performance. For this system to function precisely the brain relies on clear signals and feedback from our immediate surroundings. Temperature, muscle stretch and pressure receptors, joints and skin constantly transmit impulses to the brain relaying the current physical conditions being experienced. These are all evaluated by our proprioceptive system, which in turn, triggers the signals regulating reactions throughout the body. The unique open design of the PaleoBarefoots® allows this organic process to function whilst ensuring the foot’s protection from possible puncture wounds.
Become ONE with the elements and enjoy feedback and safety! This unique and exciting development has earned Paleos® the kudos of being the only ‘barefoot shoes’ on the market which offer the exact same sensations even temperature variations in the ground that you would experience and benefit from whilst being barefoot, and at the same time ensure your feet are protected from possible hazards. They are effective, stylish, comfortable and most importantly will keep your feet safe allowing you to free your mind! Incidentally! We ship worldwide! The series of PaleoBarefoots at a glance:
ULTRAs (DELINDA, ANTERRA, PRONATIV) are pure ring mesh shoes made of stainless steel and are designed for natural substrates on land and in water. They are the most consistent and original implementation of the concept. ULTRAs can be individually configured to your individual needs and fit perfectly to normal foot shapes. ULTRA's are available in 3 models for water and natural terrain. Learn more about series ULTRA! ULTRA at the Online Store!
XCOLOR is the result of increasing demand from the areas of media, fashion and design. The ULTRA's in color make a fabulous fashion accessory for special events and occasions. Please note that these ‘showstoppers’ are not intended for permanent outdoor use. Learn more about series X-COLOR! X-COLOR at the Online Store!
Also pure chainmail barefoot shoes that bridge the gap beautifully between natural and urban environments, allowing you to go from mountains to towns. They are made entirely of stainless steel ring mesh and are bespoke (cut and laced) to actually EVERY foot. CLASSIC is currently available in 4 models that are suitable for enjoying all aspects of land and water, in rural and urban settings. Learn more about series CLASSIC! CLASSIC at the Online Store!
URBAN brings the added advantages of ring mesh as an environmentally open foot protection to cities and residential areas. The extraordinary sole construction of ring mesh combined with conventional sole material creates a beautiful and unique barefoot shoe. With the option of a supplied insole the innovative URBAN will also offer a more conventional barefoot shoe experience. But there's much more! The entire upper shoe has many innovations that currently become integrated also into our sandals, sneakers and the business variant whose release is scheduled for summer 2016. Learn more about series URBAN! URBAN at the Online Store!
Find news, user opinions, blog posts, knowledge, picture galleries and more! Stay tuned and subscribe to our Newsletter and/or News-RSS.